What is Gumption Multi-purpose Cleanser?
Gumption Multi-purpose Cleanser
Tried and trusted, Gumption Multi-purpose Cleanser has been a cleaning-cupboard staple for generations. For over 60 years, Gumption has been tackling those tough cleaning jobs around home, bringing back an unbeatable shine and an outstanding clean every time!
It uses a special soap formulation with unique exfoliating beads to break down and gently lift even the toughest of stains, grease and grime, out of the surface.
Gumption can be used on most modern surfaces such as natural stone bench tops, laminates, baths, basins, tiles, stove tops, ovens and even stainless steel sinks. It will even restore the shine to your pots and pans!
Best of all, Gumption contains no bleaches or harsh chemicals, meaning it’s safe as well as versatile.
Why use Gumption Multi-purpose Cleanser?
- It’s simple and easy to use
- No bleaches or harsh chemicals which means no overwhelming fumes and it’s mild on your hands
- Restores an unbeatable, back-to-new shine
- Lifts and removes the toughest of ingrained stains and grime
- It’s versatile – safe for use on most old and modern surfaces around the home
- Available in two great scents – Fresh Lemon and Eucalyptus
- It’s economical – a little bit of gumption goes a long way!
- Tried and tested for over 60 years
Just like all good family secrets, Gumption has been passed down through the generations since 1948. Over the last 66 years, Gumption has been put to the test in a range of different ways; different jobs, different problems, different domains, different surfaces. What’s remained the same all these years, is the result! The toughest ingrained stains are removed and a back-to-new shine is restored, every time.
Where to buy Gumption Multi-purpose Cleanser?
Gumption comes in 500g tubs and is available in two scents – original Fresh Lemon and Eucalyptus.
Fresh Lemon is available at Woolworths, Coles, IGA and leading independent supermarkets.
Eucalytpus is available at IGA and leading independent supermarkets.